Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Few Favorite Postsecret Secret’s from this week

So I will start this out by saying that I found this website Postsecret.com about a year ago. It started out as a community art project to allow people to send in anonymous postcards with their secrets on them. They have raised a bunch of money for suicide prevention and I think it is such a great idea. Some of these “secrets” really hit home.

Each week I wait, wait and wait for each Sunday..or for my little “secret” (I can’t wait and I cheat to see if they posted on Saturday night)

So each week I am going to try to post my favorites. They might not all pertain to me, but some might just stick out to me.

        kmart

This one is a little cheer on for me since I’m going back to school. I was working at a local factory until two weeks ago making about $7.50 an hour and every evening that I would walk into that place I would look forward to getting off work to go home and study. Ironically, this secret pops up this week.

 

sunrise

This one is just great!

 

xmas

This one reminds me of my mother. I love that woman and one of my favorite things about Christmas season is spending time at their house and hear her singing Christmas songs while making her most famous Christmas cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment