Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 Week Countdown Begins

Well two weeks from now we will be living in a camper!! We still have quite a bit to do with packing and moving, but it will all get done. It has to, we are now on a time limit. I have been trying to keep my head up with everything. I think I’m just stressing out, because we have a time limit. I have been working at my new job for a week and a half now and I LOVE it. I am only working part time, but my second week they have asked me to work full time this week due to another department’s assistant being out next week for vacation. I am pretty proud of that. My boss actually got a call from human resources Friday and they also wanted me to come to their office and help out with some stuff they were behind on. He got off the phone and said “My gosh, you are a wanted woman.” Something to be proud of for my second week of the new job. Maybe it will just turn into a full time position permanently.

Another note: Hunting season has begun!! What was I thinking trying to schedule a move during hunting season. Hubby went hunting all day today. I guess his gun wasn’t sighted in and he missed a 9 point buck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment